Rulfs Orchard provides a variety of seasonal fresh produce grown right on our farm!
- Apples: McIntosh, Cortland, Empire, Spartan, Honey Crisp, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Jersey Mac, Paula Red, Macoun, Mutsu and Northern Spy.
- In-store prices for #1 apples: 1/2 peck $5.50, a peck is $9, 1/2 bushel is $17 and bushel is $32.
- Honeycrisp: 1/2 peck $9.00, a peck is $16, 1/2 bushel is $31 and bushel is $60.
- Snapdragons: 1/2 peck $9.00, a peck is $13, 1/2 bushel is $31 and bushel is $60.
By The Bin
For customers interested in large quantities of apples that are perfect for feeding animals, we sell by the bin (equivalent to 20 bushel of apples) for $80 per bin. Please call to order. (Availability is typically late September through early October depending on the apple season)
1-2 bushels at $7 per bushel is also available.
These apples just have a scrape or bruise and are perfect for baking. Please ask a cashier if they are not on the shop floor. $7 per half bushel.
At the end of the season and after harvest, we allow people to come in and pick their own drops (apples on the ground). These are commonly used for animals and are $3 per bushel.
All prices are in-store. For relevant U-pick prices and information, please go here.
- Winter Squash: - Acorn, Butternut, Buttercup, Spaghetti .89/lb
- Hubbard Squash - $.49/lb
- Rulfs Orchard Sweet Corn - $.75 ear, $4.00 ½ dozen and $6.00 per dozen
- Pumpkins - Pumpkins are $.50 per lb, no more than $9.00 each
- Strawberries - $5.50 a quart
- Blueberries - $5.00 a pint
- Raspberries - $5.00 a pint
- Zucchini - $1.99 a pound
- Yellow Squash - $1.99 a pound
- Bok Choy - $1.99 a pound
- Cucumbers - $.99 each
- Kirby Cukes - $.89 a pound, $18 per ½ bushel, $36 per bushel
- Tomatoes - $1.99 a pound
- Roma Tomatoes - $1.99 a pound
- Grape & Cherry Tomatoes - varies
- Hot Peppers - $3.99 a pound (varies)
Please note: Fresh produce dates are tentative and are dependent on the weather that season!