Hey! Could you be a good fit for the Rulfs bakery team? We're currently accepting applications for a full-time Bakery Assistant position. A love for baking and/or cooking is a plus 🍪🍩🍞
Hours - The right person for this position would be available to work early morning shifts, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
Experience - NOT required, we will train the right person.
Pay - Based on experience.
Applications - Can be filled out in our retail store, or downloaded from HERE and dropped off to the store or emailed to email@example.com
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mix ingredients to make cookies, breads, crusts, toppings, icing and other prepared goods.
- Bake special orders and ensure they are completed on time.
- Cook breakfast and lunch orders as required. Will need to learn the breakfast and lunch menu. This requires using a flat top grill and open flame burner.
- Slice and package deli meats, cheese and other retail items as requested.
- Responsible for cleaning up bakery equipment, counter tops and floors (all work areas) before shift ends.
- Must keep inventory of items used, letting manager know when items need to be ordered.
- In charge of freshness of products and product rotation and ensuring that the bakery case looks presentable.
- Receive and put away large vendor orders as requested.
- Creativity welcomed, but not required.
- Must be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and comprehend bakery recipes.
- Job requires early morning shifts and weekend shifts and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
- Must work well with others and respect other team members.
We are hoping to begin interviews SOON! We'd love to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a valued member of the Rulfs team. Download the application at the link above, or stop in-store and fill one out soon!