We are excited to announce that we are hiring a full-time general laborer. Applicants must be available between the hours of 7 am and 4 pm, most weekends are required. You must have a valid driver’s license to apply.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Delivery Driver as needed –produce, firewood, mulch, etc.
• Assists in loading mulch, topsoil, etc. during the Spring/Summer.
• Field work.
• Greenhouse Department – mix soil, fill pots, move plants, water plants, etc. Assists customers when asked.
• Produce Department – help sort/pack produce. Transport apples from storage to retail building as needed.
• Ensures firewood and straw are in front of the store for resale.
• Stacks firewood.
• Uses forklift to help unload deliveries from vendors.
• Press cider as needed.
• Bottle cider as needed.
• Building and vehicle maintenance as needed.
• Driving farm equipment –tractors, loaders, dump truck, box truck, etc.
• Assisting with feeding, watering and cleaning petting zoo animals.
• Assist with maintenance of H2A labor camps.
• Lawn mowing and upkeep of landscaping at main Rulfs Orchard location.
• Applicant must have a valid NYS driver’s license.
• Applicant must be willing to learn how to press cider.
• Applicant must have some experience driving farm equipment.